Long, thick and full eyelashes are desired by many women and often seen on the pages of many beauty magazines. Unfortunately, we are not all genetically blessed with perfect lashes, and although it might seem hard to believe, many models and celebrities also belong in this category. You might wonder “how come these beautiful people seemingly have perfect lashes?” The answer – Eyelash Extensions by Lash Box! By attaching synthetic hairs to your individual natural eyelashes with a special adhesive, you can get fabulous looking eyes that will make you stand out in a crowd. Need convincing? Just read the top 5 reasons to get eyelash extensions below!
5 Reasons Why You Should Get Lash Extensions
- You will look and feel better, especially now that you can stop envying the models and celebrities in magazines. Eyelash extensions instantly dramatically enhance your eyes. They will look bigger, brighter and more youthful, and the lashes will also bring out the color of your eyes. The compliments will start pouring in, and your confidence will increase. When you look good, you feel good!
- You can still do everything you did before. Lash Box extensions look natural and are weightless; you will most likely forget that you are wearing them. After the first 48 hours, you can go about your business as normal. You can even swim and shower with the lashes.
- You will have time to spare. No more rushing in the morning to put on your makeup and get out the door. You can sleep in a little longer, because Lash Box extensions naturally frame and emphasize your eyes, so curling your lashes and applying eye makeup is really not necessary anymore. Also, you don’t have to bother taking off eye makeup once the day is done.
- You can save money. Since eyelash extensions look good on their own, you don’t have to buy tubes of mascara to bring out your lashes. The days of layering mascara, and potentially risking smudges and raccoon eyes, are over. You can save the money and get yourself another treat; eyelash extensions maybe?
- You can easily maintain the look. Initially getting lash extensions can take up to 2 hours, depending on the skill of who’s doing the lashes. After this, all you have to do is maintain the look by getting touch-ups, or so-called fills, every 2 to 3 weeks. In addition to being less expensive, fills are less time-consuming; in about 30 minutes, you will leave the salon knowing that your lashes look as fabulous as you feel.