ONE STEP LAMINATION BOND BUILDER STEP 1 5ML
ONE STEP LAMINATION — a unique flagship product by IC FACTORY. The fastest lash lamination procedure in the world: for the first time ever, you need only one composition instead of two!
WHAT IS ONE STEP LAMINATION?
ONE STEP LAMINATION, a new line of IC FACTORY brand. Knows no equals on the market! The regular compositions are just the past! Now you need only one composition, and no more unnecessary actions. Have more spare time for yourself and spend less time on a client.
- Now, the usual compositions are just the past!
- Now, you need only one composition, and no more unnecessary actions.
- Now, you have more spare time for yourself and spend by 30% less time on a client!
- No unpleasant odor By 20% less fumes
- Long shelf life after opening: 9 months
- Every batch goes through several stages of the testing process
- The composition contains no thioglycolates, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia
- Twice less oxidative stress for your eyelashes!
- Preserves eyelash condition to the utmost: the hairs
- do not get overdried or damaged
- Performs a gentler action on the disulfide bonds
- of a hair in contrast to the regular compositions
- The care components included act more efficiently than in the usual solution
1.ONE STEP LAMINATION
is one composition instead of two! The composition contains no thioglycolates, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia, performs a gentler action on the disulfide bonds of a hair in contrast to the regular ones. It allows preserving the eyelash condition as much as possible – the hairs do not get overdried or damaged. The effect lasts longer than when using the regular compositions!
2. HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
The total time needed to perform ONE STEP LAMINATION is 20-30 minutes, depending on lash artist’s skills.
3. WHAT DYE IS BETTER TO USE WHEN WORKING WITH ONE STEP LAMINATION?
To get a long-lasting and intense result, we recommend tinting the eyelashes with BRONSUN dyes.
4. HOW TO STORE ONE STEP LAMINATION COMPOSITIONS PROPERLY?
Shelf life of composition BOND BUILDER is 2 years before opening,
9 months after opening. Shelf life of composition VOLUME FILLER is 2 years before opening, 12 months after opening. Store the compositions at a room temperature, but not higher than +25 °C, in a dark place, at relative humidity of 45-55%. Do not store in the fridge. Avoid exposure to sunlight and heat.
5. WHAT IS THE EXPOSURE TIME FOR ONE STEP LAMINATION COMPOSITION?
The recommended exposure time for composition BOND BUILDER is on average 5-7 minutes, depending on the eyelash type.
- BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1
- HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SILK
- ARGININE, GLYCINE